WPin’s Website Traffic Report – June 2016
June came, June went. It sped past didn’t it? Anyways it’s time for another traffic report here on WPin. Let’s take a look on how I did throughout the month of June. First up let’s take a look at May and compare it to June:
May 2016 Traffic
- Sessions: 3080
- Users: 2688
- Page Views: 4314
- Pages Per Session: 1.40
- Avg Session: 00:01:07
- Bounce Rate: 85.23%
June 2016 Traffic
- Sessions: 2687 – 393
- Users: 2355 – 333
- Page Views: 3873 – 441
- Pages Per Session: 1.44 + 0.04
- Avg Session: 00:01:10 + 00:00:03
- Bounce Rate: 84.22 – 01.01
What did I do in June?
June saw me set myself a target with my 30 Day Blogging Challenge. I failed 🙁 I only managed to create 18 blog posts throughout June, some where actually submissions from WordPress theme and plugin vendors as well! (If you’re interested you can submit your theme / plugin here).
That being said it’s all new content and over time will no doubt help me get more traffic, as you all know there is no short term quick fix for generating loads of traffic. It’s a numbers / quality game.
Blog posts created in June on WPin
- #1 – WPin’s 30 Day Blogging Challenge
- #2 – WPin Traffic Stats May 2016
- #3 How To Save Money On WordPress Themes
- #4 How To Find Free Images For Use On Your Blog
- #5 MailGet Giveaway Contest: Win 1 of 3 Premium Email Marketing Accounts
- #6 New Lyrwp.com A WordPress Bookmarking Website
- #7 AndEat Restaurant and Grill WordPress Theme
- #8 Elementor WordPress Pagebuilder Plugin
- #9 Kale Pro WordPress Food Blogging Theme
- #10 Vega A Free WordPress Business Theme
- #11 Tailor Page Builder Plugin For WordPress
- #12 Scrybs Multilingual WordPress Plugin
- #13 Best Selling WooCommerce Plugins On CodeCanyon So Far 2016
- #14 The Top 100 Most Downloaded WordPress Plugins On WordPress.org
- #15 200 + Free WooCommerce Themes You Should Know About
- #16 30 Killer WooCommerce Plugins To Help You Sell More
- #17 30 BuddyPress themes for 2016
- #18 124 Free WordPress themes for June 2016
As well as being busy on the blog creating posts (admittedly not as many as I liked) I also set up and launched a revised LyrWP. LyrWP is a WordPress bookmarking site dedicated to all things WP related. It’s free to join and so far is gaining momentum, which is great!
So in truth if I dropped LyrWP and concentrated on WPin, I probably would have hit my target! That being said, I did have a lot of fun blogging and working on LyrWP. Head on over to LyrWP take a look and why not sign up and submit an awesome find about WordPress?
Traffic was down granted, however I have laid the bed of future traffic with a raft of new blog posts. Over time these should yield more traffic. I failed my 30 day blogging challenge and I’m ok with that. We live and learn, if anything it has taught me I can do more than two things at once. Building a new website, promoting it and of course working on WPin by creating new content.
Nobody every said blogging was easy but boy is it fun.
July will see me create more content, I think it’s time for a few more reviews for sure. My round up posts are proving quite popular in highlighting whats new for niches and of course theme releases so will probably do a lot more of them.
The directory section is gaining momentum with a raft of new submissions, for every one new I get 10 junk ones, so this takes time adding to the directory. Will continue to push forward on this, maybe run a competition or two as they are always popular!
I think the key thing for me is to keep it interesting for me as an individual to spur me on, and for you the reader.
How did you do in June? Let me know with a comment!