Typically a 502 bad gateway error is not a client-side problem, but rather one with your host. However, WordPress third-party plugins and themes with bad code or unoptimized queries can also cause these errors. Here are some tips on how to handle them.
- 6 Checklist Items to Complete Before the Gutenberg Editor Launches
- How to Use Bedrock and Trellis at Kinsta
- How to Customize the WordPress Login Page – No Coding Skills Required!
- Why You Should Have the Latest Version of WordPress Installed?
- Ultimate Guide to WordPress Hosting in 2018
- WordPress vs Static HTML: How Should You Build Your Site?