Hosting images on your site can have a massive impact on its performance. This can greatly affect your site’s load time and bandwidth usage, which may lead to increased bounce rates. Fortunately, you can avoid these problems by optimizing your images — compressing the files without noticeably affect their overall quality. Here are a few solutions to optimize images on a WordPress site.
- 6 Checklist Items to Complete Before the Gutenberg Editor Launches
- How to Use Bedrock and Trellis at Kinsta
- How to Customize the WordPress Login Page – No Coding Skills Required!
- Why You Should Have the Latest Version of WordPress Installed?
- Ultimate Guide to WordPress Hosting in 2018
- WordPress vs Static HTML: How Should You Build Your Site?