“The number one problem I see with people running eCommerce sites is that their primary goal on the website is to sell a product or service,” says Joe Howard, CEO of WP Buffs, which provides managed care plans for website owners and agencies. That probably seems like a good idea, but here’s why Howard thinks they’re wrong.
- 6 Checklist Items to Complete Before the Gutenberg Editor Launches
- How to Use Bedrock and Trellis at Kinsta
- How to Customize the WordPress Login Page – No Coding Skills Required!
- Why You Should Have the Latest Version of WordPress Installed?
- Ultimate Guide to WordPress Hosting in 2018
- WordPress vs Static HTML: How Should You Build Your Site?